Saturday, December 1

Lunch break
Definitely a lot more information than last year. Here's a sampling of what I've learned so far:

  • A Neil Diamond concert is louder than an Oakridge Boys concert
  • There's such a thing as an inappropriate undergarment, but I'm not sure what that is
  • Chiropractors are good, but they'll want to you to keep coming back and back and back...
  • 80% of all scalpings are fatal
  • If a wedding ring is caught in a conveyer, it will pull the meat off your finger, but leave the bone
  • Back braces are bad, unless you are laying sod


Starting work after lunch (which, again, is significantly better than last years). Somehow, still feel awake. Don't feel like I'm getting sick, which is a DC first for me. Could actually live through this one (although not being sick means a greater risk of losing all my per diem at blackjack. I do understand about not hitting when the dealer is showing a bust card, but I never know what to do when she's not and I've got something between a 12 and a 15. Must read that print out that Adam sent me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home