Wednesday, November 13

Adam and I had Dunkin Donuts. Those of you who have been playing for awhile know that Adam thinks Dunkin Donuts are the greatest doughnuts ever, bar none. But the doughnut I had was stale. I said, "Wasn't it time to make the doughnuts?" At which point he broke the news to me. It's almost like being told there's no Santa Claus. It is devastating news: "Dunkin Donuts don't make their own doughnuts anymore. They're made at a central bakery and delivered to the stores." ??!? Am I the only one who didn't know that? Am I the only one who remembers the poor sleepy man rolling out of bed in his nightcap, saying, "Time to make the doughnuts." Wasn't that the ENTIRE point of Dunkin Donuts? Their fresh all-day made-in-house doughnuts?? I may never be able to eat another doughnut again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home