Saturday, December 14

The Anti-Partners Club

The CWITs are looking for partners to work admit weekend. Hmmm, this may be the job for me. I could tell the wives what it's really like. Maybe I should form my own partners club for disaffected wives who are trying--and failing--to fight the Stepford-wife-like domination of the CWITs. We could do things like cigar and martini nights, write newsletters that don't have egregious typos, and not spam the members on a thrice-daily basis. While the partners do their case night ("just like what they do in a class!!"), we could get stoned and see if we can still pick up men. During mommy and me events we can rally for NARAL. We'll be just as crafty: while the partners are scrapbooking, we can make "Pussy Power" t-shirts. Our events could actually be fun, stuff like "pedicures and politics," an evening of debate and pink passion nail polish. I think I'm on to something here. Who's with me on this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home