Wednesday, February 23

Bah Humbug

We're having a crappy week all around. The Doodles is sick. And a sick Doodles is an unhappy mother. Especially when Monday day care is canceled because of some stupid holiday that only the auto dealers celebrate and he's banished from Thursday day care because he hasn't been fever free for twenty-four hours (do I need to remind you he's only in day care on Mondays and Thursdays?). I have a ton of deadlines coming up and suddenly, no time to get the stuff done. I was supposed to go to New York for a night this weekend all by my little self, but seeing as how it's been a work-free week, it looks like I'll have to cancel my night away (my first night, I might add, ever away from my Doodles!). Yes, I'm being cranky. It happens. It would have helped if Doodles hadn't screamed for an hour in the middle of the night, but the fact is, I'm tired and I'm cranky. Sorry folks, you'll just have to deal with it.

Edited later: Ah, things are much better. I just got some naked tushie time. I don't think there's anything better in life than a naked Doodles tushie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home