Thursday, June 4

A Family Man

Doodles: So, will I go to Daddy's business school when I grow up?
Me: Well, it depends. You may not want to go to business school. You might want to do something else.
Doodles: Well, I need to go to business school to become a paleontologist.
Me: For paleontology, you'll go to a school that specializes in that, not business school. You'll need to study archeology and dinosaurs and biology and all sorts of stuff.
Doodles: So I'll find a school for that?
Me: Yep. Did you decide you'll be a paleontologist again?
Doodles: Yeah.
Me: So you don't want to be a doctor anymore?
Doodles: No. Doctors might have to touch sick people, and I wouldn't want to do that, because then I could get sick.
Me: Very wise.
Doodles: But if I'm a paleontologist, I'll have to travel to where the bones are and that would be bad because I want to be with my family.
Me: Maybe your family could come with you.
Doodles: Maybe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had a friend who wanted to go to med school but also did not want to listen to people complain all day and then deal with all their annoying problems. What did she end up doing? She became an OB/Gyn!!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home