Tuesday, January 1

It wouldn't be a new year without the requisite list of New Year's Resolutions. Here are some of the highlights of my list this year, the ones I'm willing to publicly acclaim so that folks can keep me honest about them:

1. Get to the point where I can do three pull-ups in a row. (Currently, I can only do it on one of the machines that assists you with weights. I need a 76-pound assist to get through three right now.)
2. Revise my novel (An arduous task, but one that has to be faced, slowly but surely. I may not complete this task this year, but I should get moving on it already. Enough time has passed.)
3. Learn to box. (No joke. I need a new winter fitness sport. I'm taking my first boxing fitness class on Saturday and if all goes well, will take some sparring classes in a few months.)
4. Eat more fiber (Pretty self-explanatory, I believe).
5. Submit at least a piece a month (I will never get published if I don't at least try).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home