Tuesday, June 25

Boston, MA
248 miles

It's my birthday, it's my birthday, doin' the birthday dance. Yeah!

I made it. Didn't think I would. Took almost 2 hours to go the first 60 miles out of Jersey. Of course, I almost didn't make it out. Couldn't figure out the gas station. Guy thought I was a moron. I drove around on the wrong side of my gas tank to find the self service.Duh. No self service in Jersey.

On my way in I thought, I should have a better map. Hey, wouldn't it be great if they made bigger maps of these areas? I guess it would be too big for a map. Hey, they could make like a book of maps! And then it hit. Oh, yeah, they do. It's called an Atlas. And why didn't I have one with me? Second duh of the day.

I paid a $1 for a can of Diet Coke and was grateful. Sad.

Looking at the rest stops, I seem to have travelled the farthest. No one else had plates from as far away.

I have to log on from Kinkos since it's hard to connect from someone's house. So updates will be short and sporadic until we hit the hotel. But that's okay, because right now I'm too stressed about the job search to write much here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home