Tuesday, December 24

Christmas Presents You Can Live Without

Adam seemed to think I was kidding when I told him that I wanted a present on 12/25. Not, mind you, to celebrate Christmas, which we obviously don't do. But to commemorate my half birthday. I think that's present worthy, don't you? Anyway, here's what I don't want for my half birthday:

What's worse than an 'N Sync doll? An 'N Sync #1 Fan Teresa doll. Yikes.

To replace the mouth guard I sleep with?

I wouldn't be adverse to something that would help me steer my eating in the right direction, to counteract that bloated after-the-holidays feeling? However, I'll skip this diet.

Since I can't have the pine smell, I can have this.

Can you handle the egg-citement?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home