Monday, February 10

Have You Missed Them?

You haven’t heard about the CWITs for a while. That’s because there really hasn’t been much going on. But in two weeks, we’ll all be going to a Celtics/Pacers basketball game, and I’d make some really snide remark about how the women are going only because their husbands want to go, except that that would make me a CWIT, because really, who cares about basketball? If it ain’t football, it doesn’t count. This is the most packed event of the season. They had 80 tickets and had to buy more to accommodate 160 folks, and even then people have been shut out. But if I could tell you how many of these people don’t understand Evite or the reply vs. reply all function on e-mail, I will scream. I have gotten no fewer than 21 e-mails of various sorts about this event, and the friggin’ game is more than two weeks away. Insanity. So check in at the end of February for some more hip-hop CWIT action. I bet you can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home