Thursday, May 15

Still Here

I’ve been MIA. Sorry! Chalk it up to still getting over this bad cold, and really, not much happening. I’m pretty much sleepwalking through the days as I hack my way through the night with this cough. Wendy (whose son is now five weeks old) passed along her man-sized pillow (well, if your man happens to be unusually short—it’s probably about four feet long) to help support my belly and back while I sleep (we also got some adorable little outfits that her son has already outgrown). I think it’s been somewhat of a help, although I think Adam is beginning to resent this thing that has quite literally come between us. Anyway, priority one is to get better for this jam-packed weekend. Friday night is the Newport Ball, Saturday a work function (which is also black tie), and Sunday, out-of-town guests. I’d pay good money at this point for a decent night’s sleep to just get fully healthy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home