Wednesday, June 2

Shoes Are Thicker Than Blood

The Doodles household was treated to a visit by our most wild cousin, Daniella, and her deceivingly mild-mannered fiancee, John. For those who haven't met Daniella in person, know that she is just like you and me, only times ten. Daniella is like a wind-up doll on speed. Except that she doesn't do drugs. Let me rephrase that. Daniella's only drug habit is the one that's fed by DSW.

The two of them together are constant comedy, and we had a terrific time hanging out. A nice lunch in Concord, a wander through a cemetary, breakfast at Zaftigs, an evening at home, and plenty of time spent exploring on their own--in other words, they were the ideal houseguests. And Daniella and Doodles took quite a shine to each other. Of course, I had to constantly remind Doodles to be on good behavior; he's not used to hanging out with other Bloggers.

Daniella actually reminds me of me in my pre-suburban-haus-frau life. Except for the shoe habit. I just don't get the shoe thing, but I've discussed that to death. And Daniella obviously doesn't get my lack of fashionista-ism. So here, we diverge. However, we'll always agree on Jazz Fest and that covers a lot of sins.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniella said...

Doodles is a charmer. We had such a great time. Thanks again for having us. And as for that shoe thing... woman, you are just plain weird!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home