Thursday, October 7

Nano Nano

Last year, I conceded defeat. But this year--this year I will once again wear my crown of Nanoness with pride. Yes, boys and girls, I have once again signed on to do Nanowrimo. While the rules clearly state that the novel must be written from scratch, I plan on picking up where I left off when I last won Nanowrimo two years ago (don't get excited: everyone who finishes wins). Basically the novel I was working on is very clearly defined by two sections. Section One is complete and that's what I did two years ago. But I haven't touched Section Two other than some minor outlining (which is allowed). So in a sense, I'll be starting that from scratch. Of course, it'll be a hard month, what with the marathon and the Thanksgiving holiday, but I figure if I just ignore e-mail for the month and convince Doodles to take three-hour naps, I can get through this thing. Anyone else in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home