Sunday, June 26

There Were Three (Plus a 1/2 and that Body Pillow and...) in the Bed...

It's that time of pregnancy again. The invasion of the pillows. I've got the wedge pillows, the back pillow, the body pillow, and of course the normal two pillows I use for under my head. Once upon a time, our little double bed seemed huge. When Adam and I bought it, we were, ah, such romantic newlyweds, not understanding why anyone would need anything larger than a full-sized bed. After all, we spent all of our time cuddled in the middle. But now that we've added my belly, my three pillows, one toddler, and my restless legs, I suddenly see why separate king beds wouldn't be big enough. And sure enough, every night in bed, I swear I can hear Sugar Face singing, "Roll over! Roll over!"

Unfortunately she doesn't seem to realize that when I roll over, she's the one who's going to fall out. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home