Wednesday, May 31

One for Sweetie's Therapist

I often go running early in the morning with other moms. We meet at 6:15 and usually the whole house is up well before then. But there are those very rare days where I'm the first one up. Last Friday was one of those days. Sweetie Pie had woken up at 5:30 so I nursed her and she fell back to sleep in our bed. As I got up, I tapped Adam and said, "I'm going for my run. Watch out for Pie."

I got back home just after 7 a.m. to a bustling house.

Me: Hey, how long has everyone been up.
Adam: We all got about about 6:30.
Me: Wow! That's really great!
Adam: Sweetie Pie probably would have slept longer but she woke up when she fell onto the floor.

Deep breaths. Adam tells me I'm crazy when I accuse of him of being oblivious to the world in his sleep. But if the pajama fits...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home