Wednesday, February 14

8:07 p.m. Report

And all the mice are tucked happily into their (or my, as the case may be for the older child) beds and I am officially off duty. That fourth snow shoveling completely did me in and I know that tomorrow the walkway and driveway are going to be a sheet of ice, but for now, I'm off to a well-deserved shower, a little dinner, and then some reading time in bed (I'm so digging my book!) before an early shut eye. I'm going to ignore the disaster area that is my home (how did the colander end up in the living room?) and deal with it tomorrow. Hopefully the roads will be clear enough to tomorrow to head to ice skating. Otherwise, we'll go for day two of snowbound! Dear God, please let's not have day two of snowbound. Adam, you owe me big....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home