Wednesday, February 14

7:33 a.m. Report

Let me give you some background on Snow Day 2007. It's a day when the world conspired with me. Why? Because next week is February vacation week, which means I get nary a work day. And this week? This week my charming husband decided to desert me for a conference in London. All week. All friggin' week long. 4:30 a.m. wake ups all week long. 5 p.m. meltdowns all week long. That all week long. And my mom had meetings and my sister's teaching a class and my dad's in Florida so there was no one to come help. So I have the kids all week long. With a snow day. And, I have to say the forecasters were correct, it is coming down. I'm going to have to suit up and do a little shoveling soon. The normal rule in our house is no TV till 5 p.m. Today we may alter that rule to 5 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home