Sunday, November 9

House Design

Adam signed up for a site called icovia, which is a site for decorators that let's you lay out rooms. It's kind of silly, because we realized that once we've paid for our kitchen, there will be no money to furnish the rooms that need furniture (which are our bedrooms, my office, the living room, and the family room). But I've been playing with the site anyway, and have discovered it has some pretty nifty features on it. Adam's not too sure about the Santa, but I figure this is kind of what it's all going to look like:


(Do all interior decorators have to factor in crime scenes when planning out a house? I mean, it strikes me as fairly practical, but it requires an awful lot of forethought.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Yury Kats said...

Looks like a game of "Clue"!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home