Monday, October 15

Tweeds
The Tweedle Twirp discovered her picture (which, I should add, was taken by her to be clever, when I went to the bathroom at a brewery in the Czech Republic, and she and Barb grabbed my camera to take pictures I would discover later). As she said, "You better watch out. You've got a lot of public exposure coming up." At the same time, Adam was bemoaning that our wedding is turning into an event for people to exact their revenge. Well, we'd been looking for a way to make the wedding more personal...

Wedding Work
Speaking of our wedding, Tweeds did pick out her bridesmaid dress. Adam and I also picked out our ketubah today. We'd been looking a lot on the Web (believe it or not, there are lots of buy these online, including ketubah.com) and we'd been into Tree of Life, so it took us about 10 minutes to pick the final one we wanted. After a while, they start to blend together, but the one we chose (no, we're not telling) was one we could instantly agree on. At first, we had thought about getting one custom designed for us, but we realized we had absolutely not a clue as to what we wanted, so the whole thing would have been torturous. I'm really pleased with the one we picked. We also bought two Polaroid cameras and film, as Polaroid is going Chapter 11, and we wanted to make sure we had cameras and film for the guest book.

Work Work
I've made a conscious decision to not write about work at all in this as you never know who might read this. But I think Scott Adams summed up my work life best with this Dilbert cartoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home