Sunday, December 2

Break 2
Mmmm, brownies for lunch. Saved mine, and while the brownie is a bit dry, I get to eat the frosting off of it for my snack.

My feet are starting to tire for the night. I'm at that part of the evening where I am not only talking to myself, but I'm talking to myself loudly enough that the locals are eyeing me funny.

We no longer use the turtle packs. At least, nowhere that I can see them.

I'm judging complete strangers from their orders. I decide if I'd want to be their friend or not. I'm particulary fond of people who either order lots of good looking cookbooks (they're welcome to have me over for dinner) and people who have bought DVDs I've recommended on the site (if they're listening to what I say, then of course I will like them). I have no respect for evil parents who only buy educational toys for their kids (c'mon, everyone deserves a Mike Wozeski toy this year), and I'm sick of Harry Potter, even though I'm finally reading book one and I'm surprised to say, I was wrong about it--I'm absolutely loving it and can't wait to get back tonight to read more. I'm very curious about the person who ordered the Ben & Jerry's dessert book, an ice cream cookbook, The Bathroom Book 1, and an ice cream scoop. What they hell do you suppose he/she was thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home