Monday, June 3

Note to self: Boxing and hangovers don't mix. 'Nuff said.

On a better note, I ran the Race for the Cure today and broke my personal mile record. Previously, my fastest mile had been in the 9:20 range, but I ran the 5k today in 26:35 (according to the race clock, which doesn't account for the fact that it took my 20 seconds to cross the start). It's hard to tell if these are true 5ks or not (sometimes they're a little longer 3.1, sometimes a little shorter), but whether this was 3 miles or 3.2, I was still running just under 9 minute miles. I've got to do these shorter races more often!

Oh, and for those curious, I finally posted a whole mess o' wedding pictures on our Web site. This is really just a sampling (there are no brunch or night at the bar pics or morning after pics and a zillion others that folks sent us). I tried to bring it down to a good selection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home