Monday, April 15

As Adam says, we are now out of the caveats. Now is my last Monday as a single person (as opposed to last week, in which I had my last Monday at work as a single person). I can't wait till this thing is over, if for no other reason that I still have trouble spelling the word "fiancé."

Last night the gods were working against us. We decided to go on our last single-people date together, so we went to an early dinner at Pasta Bella. Then we were going to catch the 6:45 showing of Amelie at the Ballard theater. Sold out! Who would have thought that a movie that has been out for months would be sold out at the early show on a Sunday in Ballard? Very bizarre. We figured it was a sign that we should go home and put together programs. But on the way home we passed the bowling alley and decided we'd go in a bowl a few games. Nope. There was already quite the waiting list for a lane. So we went home and made programs. Not the most exciting date, but obviously someone was trying to tell us something.

Today's my day to get things done. I've got a super long list of chores to do, and I'm already procrastinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home