Friday, October 11

Being Local

The decision to start running again has forced me to start watching local news. The treadmills at the gym are all pointed to TVs with closed captioning, and in the morning, they're on the news (and why all three TVs are on the same channel is beyond me). A couple of comments:
1) Local newscasters are equally annoying all over the country.
2) They flashed the weather map, and I was momentarily confused, because the water was on the wrong side of the screen.
3) Every local station flashes the stock report for local companies. But first of all, when they show them here, the market hasn't even opened yet. And second of all, the stocks are boring. TJX. State Street Bank. Yadda yadda yadda. No excitement like Starbucks, Amazon, or Microsoft. Boring.

A New Look

So I'm starting to play around with new designs for my blog. If you have any favorite blogs, let me know. I'm checking a bunch out to see if there are particular styles I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home