Wednesday, October 2

Quotes That Make Me Realize That I Know More About Computers Than 90% of This Country

I'm not really a computer person. When my computer starts wigging out, I just call Adam. But there are certain things I do know how to do that I simply take for granted. These are real live actual quotes from very intelligent people who did not just spend the last four years working at an Internet company:


  • Wow, so Outlook will tell you when you have an appointment?
  • Making folders was too much work. I just print out the e-mails I want to keep.
  • You just put this list into Excel? How do you do that?
  • You can make meetings with other people in Outlook? Oh, but no one here uses their Outlook calendar.
  • We don't need an e-mail list. You can just put in everyone's name from your Contacts.

and my favorite...

  • Did you know you could sort e-mails in Outlook by name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home