Monday, October 14

A Wasted Day

Today was my first truly free day in over a month. While having house guests was fun, there's a certain relief to a day off entirely to yourself (and never before has Columbus Day been a day off, but then never before did I work for a university). I, of course, had a long list of projects to get done, but after finishing my blog, really didn't feel like anything else, and I frittered away the rest of the day. In fact, blogging tonight is really more of a duty than a pleasure, because I don't feel as if I have anything meaningful to say. What's worse: if you come to the site regularly and I haven't written anything? Or if you do come and I've blathered on about really trivial boring stuff (which is rather presumptuous of me--I mean, am I saying that what I write is important and interesting? Who are we kidding? I'm just one of probably a million out there who's poring out her life in a weblog. But that just gets me going on the point and meaning of weblogs and what does it say about me, and I think we've been there enough). Perhaps tomorrow I'll have an intelligent thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home