Wednesday, November 5

The World Series of Boredom

On Saturday I went to the gym. I only had an hour till the gym closed, so I got on the treadmill. Man, am I out of shape. I ran a 12:30 mile for three miles and I thought I was going to collapse. I did the rest of my run at a walk. I listen to my Yepp while I work out (and I desperately need to put new workout music on it), but I always glance at the TVs above the treadmills, just because they are there. One of them is always tuned to ESPN and I couldn't believe they were showing the World Series of Poker. Wow, I thought, there must really be nothing going on in the world of sports. After my workout, I get home and as I'm opening the door, I say to Adam, "You wouldn't believe the crap that's on ESPN. They're showing the World Series of Poker!" Adam said excitedly, "I know! I'm watching it. It's awesome!" Let's hope my son turns out to be more interesting than my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home