Wednesday, December 10

The Sounds of Not-Even-Close-to Silence

WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER... Oh, wait, that's better. Ah, silence. Oops, I spoke too soon. Because when the vacuum cleaner goes off, the Doodlebug goes on. The Doodlebug loves his white noise. And the fastest silencer is our vacuum cleaner (and here I thought we had bought it for our new carpet. Turns out we bought it for our new baby). But our vacuum cleaner is a loud mutha and it annoys me to no end to have it on. And since I can only vacuum the upstairs so many times (downstairs is hardwood floors), I end up just turning the vacuum cleaner on its side and letting it go. Adam plans on recording it, but I have little hope that a CD recording will perform the magic of the real live Hoover. (And hey, added bonus, it picks up dirt, too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home