Wednesday, July 14

Baseball Been a Berry Berry Good to Me

Normally I average around 70 hits a day (hello, my loyal 70 hits!). So far today I've had 397 hits. Why? Because one clever little monkey on Adam's Sons of Sam Horn board found my posting about Adam posting in their message board (hmm, that was a little convoluted) and had a field day with it (hence the comments on that post). I'd post the thread, except it's on their super-secret password-protected site. So for those visitors from SOSH, I post this for you: When's Randy Johnson coming? And how sweet is it that Roger Clemens got shelled in what should be his last All-Star game start. Serves that fat hick right. And by the way... dead.

I now return to my regularly scheduled blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALIVE!

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really quite sad that all of Red Sox nation thinks Clements left on his own. Duquette under-valued him post-1996, and let him head north.
You really shouldn't allow your lack of success in the post-season to mask itself as Clemens hatred.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home