Wednesday, July 28

Ghost Town

The DNC hasn't effected me much. My plan was to simply avoid the city, but apparently, everyone has that plan, and all reports say that Boston is deserted. All of eastern Massachusetts, it seems, is either on vacation or working from home.

I wish I could give you my opinion on what's going on at the convention, but you know that my news intake has hit an all-time low when I get most of my information from The Daily Show. All I can tell is: "The Kerry/Edwards plan for America's future kicked off in Boston lacking only Kerry, Edwards, or a plan for America's future."

Seriously, I actually did get to read a headline yesterday before Doodles shredded my paper. Unfortunately, the faster he gets, the less of the paper I actually get to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home