Wednesday, April 27

This Can't Be Good

We had a late afternoon play date on Monday at one of Doodles's friends from day care's house. Things went along beautifully except at one point, Doodles really wanted his phone. I never leave home without his phone because if I ever need to use mine, he can have his and I can talk in peace (his phone is identical to mine except, well, it's a dummy phone). So I got him his phone and he happily played with it for about ten minutes and then he set it on the table. His little friend, N., decided Doodles's phone looked intriguing and went to play with it. It was then that Doodles looked up and for the first time uttered--loudly and clearly--those dreadful words: "Mine! Mine! Mine!" The "terrible twos" are just four months away and I think I see them heading our way now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home