Wednesday, October 5

All Clear

I have my six-week postpartum doc visit today. I’ve lost thirty pounds so far, which is pretty good considering I gained thirty-five in the pregnancy (although my prepregnancy weight wasn’t my ideal starting point, however it was the same prepregnancy weight I had before Doodles). My incision looks good. And my uterus is back down to it’s normal size. Which means I can finally lift Doodles again! Because I haven’t lifted Doodles at all in the past six weeks. No, of course not! I’ve definitely not picked him up because he is over the twenty-five pound limit that I was allowed to lift. So I definitely didn’t pick him up for four weeks. Because I follow doctor’s orders to the T. So for two weeks, I didn’t pick up Doodles. Not even once. But I’m allowed to now. Oh boy. (Side note: anyone else notice that it’s especially hard to carry a toddler when you have a newborn in a Baby Bjorn? It’s not impossible, of course, as I’ve learned, but definitely difficult.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home