Wednesday, December 7

Daily Plans

And this is an actual conversation I had with Sweetie Pie today:

Me: Whadda ya wanna do today?
Sweetie Pie: Dunno. Whadda you wanna do?
Me: I asked you first.
Sweetie Pie: I dunno. Wanna sing "Wheels on the Bus" again?
Me: Twenty-seven times is my limit. Wanna go for a walk?
Sweetie Pie: We tried that already. Remember that 15 degree wind chill? We made it only once around the block.
Me: Oh yeah. We can sit here and gaze into each other's eyes.
Sweetie Pie: Boring! What did you do with my brother all day?
Me: I haven't the foggiest idea.
Sweetie Pie: Oh, the heck with it. I'll just hang out here on your b*oob all day.
Me: But you did that yesterday! And the day before and the day before and the day before...
Sweetie Pie: You're right. But why mess with a good thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger RUbirdie said...

Ah! You crack me up!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home