Wednesday, February 1

Post Haste

It's a blog day and I, of course, have lots on my mind however I don't have the time to share it all with you. I'm on my way in a few minutes to pick Doodles and Sweetie Pie up from day care (Sweetie Pie is doing much better there! We tried a few different bottles and it turns out the Playtex Disposable Nurser is the one that clicked for her). Today I had to finish up a proofreading job and start up a writing job. Normally, I'd blog at night while keeping Sweetie Pie company in bed, but that honor will go to Adam tonight as I am going to a movie! A real live movie! A recently released movie! The last movie I saw in the theaters was The Incredibles. But tonight a group of moms is skipping out to go see Brokeback Mountain. We're going to try and make a movie night out a monthly thing. So, I'm afraid, you all get shortchanged on this week's blog entry. But I am one happy camper. A movie! Who would have thunk that I would get so excited by a single night out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home