Wednesday, May 2

Ahh Choo

Let's talk about what I've brought to Adam in this marriage: my wit, charm, and beauty; a house; the means for him to get an M.B.A.; two wonderful children; a huge and eclectic DVD collection; an appreciation for Indian food; to name but a few.

Let's talk about what Adam has given me: allergies. No seriously. Allergies. Don't give me crap that allergies aren't contagious. Adam has given me his allergies.

Twice this week I've woken up and thought, "Damn! Evil hangover!" only to realize that I hadn't had anything stronger than a glass of water the previous night. But my head is aching, my brain is fuzzy, and my face feels like its stuffed with cotton. I'd write it off to a cold except this is the third spring this has happened.

Cough cough. Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home