Friday, September 26

The Switch to Winter

I've undertaken the massive project of switching our wardrobes over from summer to fall/winter. This is only massive because all of those clothes were in storage, so it involved a trip to the storage unit, hauling out the boxes of clothing, driving them home, carrying them up the stairs, going through children's drawers to see what is worth putting away till next summer and what no longer fits, putting all the summer clothes into the bins, and returning them to storage. Not a big deal, I know, but inconvenient and right now the apartment looks like it's been ransacked with piles of clothes everywhere.

Last winter (and even spring), Pie insisted on sleeping in both her vest and her sweater. I pulled them both out of storage and was surprised at how bulky the vest pockets were. So I peeked inside. This is what I found:


My daughter is clearly living a much more exciting life than I am. A French franc. A shekel. Frogs. Dollars. A man's watch. I don't even want to think about the implications of what I've found. Let's just say, I better investigate a little more thoroughly exactly what goes on at that preschool of hers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger zhendirez said...

Hey, gotta pay that tuition somehow, right? ;)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home