Monday, June 22

More from the Mouths of Babes

Pie: Mommy, let's talk about piggies. I'll go first and then you go and then I'll go and then you go...
Me: Okay. Go ahead.
Pie: I like piggies when they're nice and they don't bite.
Me: I like piggies when they oink and snort.
Pie: I like piggies when they make good bacon.

And that pretty much stopped the conversation.

***

At dinner tonight, apropos of nothing
Doodles: Mom?
Me: Yes?
Doodles: When will I start making sperm?
Me: Um, uh. Puberty. So, what like thirteen?
Adam: Thirteen sounds about right.
Doodles: My body is already making sperm.
Adam: It is?
Doodles: The sperm are wiggling and moving all around me and that's why I can't stop wiggling.

Another conversation stopper!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nInA said...

They are hilarious and they keep you on your toes :).

8:20 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I randomly remembered your blog after two years. My husband graduated b-school in May and we are back in the real world, now with 3 kids. I'll have to go through and read all those Doodles quotes.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home