Sunday, September 20

From the Mouths of Babes

Getting ready for bed, Doodles tried to pull down Pie's underwear.
Pie: Doodles! Stop that!
Doodles: Ha ha! I just saw your butt gutter!

In the timeless tradition of my father, we do Quiz Questions at dinner. Tonight:
Me: What's the next holiday coming up?
Pie: Yom Kippur!
Me: And what do the grown-ups do on Yom Kippur?
Pie: Um... fashion!

We occasionally give hints. Because sometimes the answers are off. The past few times, I've asked...
Me: Who's the vice president?
Doodles: Bill Clinton!
Me: No!
Pie: George Washington!
Me: No!
I give the hint every time, using the name of a local restaurant chain. So tonight when I asked, they wanted a hint.
Me: Who's the vice president.
Doodles: Give us a hint!
Me: No! We've done this too many times before. You shouldn't need a hint anymore.
Pie: I know! It's... Not Your Average Joe Biden!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home