Monday, December 3

Lunch
Still in gift wrap. Doing well, except that my feet are in agony, even with my good new shoes. Hoping we have no problems getting back to the Nugget tonight. I-80 going west of the Nugget was closed because of weather. It started snowing today, but as of when we got here, it didn't seem to be sticking.


  • I wish we had access to customer's e-mail addresses so we could prevent them from making grave gifting errors. For instance, I'd like to get in touch with the guy who sent his mother and another female each a salad spinner. I'd like to write him and say, "Dude, I don't even celebrate Christmas, but even I know that no one wants a salad spinner sitting under the tree. How about we swap this for some cool cds before your order goes out?"
  • Lots of dads sending gifts to kids long distance. Some of the messages have been really sad.
  • What's the meaning behind this one. Gift card: "We're all lying in the gutter...only some of us are looking at the stars." Gift: two books on courtesans.
  • Intrigued by the what-seems-to-be brother sending an educational toy to a kid under five (card reads: "I hope you don't have this, but knowing Mom, you already do), and a violent video game to another brother with a card reading "U OWE ME!" I'm guessing the mother is going to love that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home