Saturday, February 9

I'm surprised to say but I actually had a great time tonight! I was pretty intimidated about dinner at the "big boss's" house, especially after the Mission Impossible experience in getting the directions, but I felt good, and he was a gracious host, and the night was truly fun (Adam claimed he wasn't nervous--at the gate, security asked who it was. "Jennifer and Adam," he said. "Jennifer?" I asked. "Jennifer? Where did that come from?" "I don't know," he mumbled as he drove into the gates and parked by the security house). The one "I'm a pauper" moment: we were talking to the wife of a coworker who mentioned her brother found a really reasonably priced house in Watertown. "It was no more than $550 or $600. Very affordable." Very affordable if I had started Amazon when her husband had, but never mind about that. Roasting Jason was great fun, the food was yummy, and over all, I belive I made an impression. And I mean a positive impression at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home