Thursday, June 13

Running
So my official time for the Race for the Cure is a little slower than I had (as I said, it took me 20 seconds to cross the start line), but it was absolutely my best race time ever. I completed the 5k in 27 minutes, which gave me a 8:41 minutes a mile pace. I came in 258 out of 1047, which is, I think, the first time I was ever in the top quarter of a race. In my age range (30 to 34) I was 45 out of 171. Unfortunately, I've been under the weather all week (running a fever last night), so I haven't been training. I'll get back into it this weekend.

Work
I know you can't see me doing it, but right now I'm performing the "I've only got four more days of work" dance. There's even a song that goes with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home