Saturday, June 29

Um, I guess I owe an apology or something to Debbie H. She said she wanted to take a duck tour in Seattle and I mocked her to pieces. So, while Melissa and I are here, we decided to take a duck tour. Only we were SHUT DOWN! We went by at about 11:45 a.m. and they were already sold out for the day. See, Deb! I told you the duck tours sucked!

Instead, we took a swan boat ride in the Commons, waded in the Frog Pond and had ice cream, and then met up with my mother to walk the Freedom Trail. The Freedom Trail, by the way, is a rip off. It's a red line that travels for two and a half miles through the city marking off places of note. However, there was more than one vendor actually *on* the trail and their stuff was not free! The nerve!

Tonight for dinner was too much food. Lobster, mussells, clams, corn, chowder (that's chowda). Yum. Full. It's Adam's fault. He always makes me eat too much food. It's even worse when he's actually with me.

The Tweedle Twirp did approve the house. We're just under a mile from the commercial center at Arlington Heights, which we explored. Found the Trader Joes, the video store, the Brigham's Ice Cream, even the Dunkin Donuts.You know what sucks about moving here? It means I finally have to learn to spell Massachusetts. Or is that Massachussetts? Who can remember these things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home