Tuesday, October 29

Guilty as Charged

Does it make me a sick person that I want to be on Winona's jury?

A quote from long ago Winona (from the IMDb): "I read biographies of the greats, and they were so messed up that I thought I'd better mess myself up. But I couldn't. I'm too small."

Girl, Interrupted, starring our favorite shoplifter:
Susanna: [narrating] Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.

This probably isn't just a spoke in her menstrual cycle. (Name that movie. Not you, Mark). Why am I following this so closely? Maybe because it's so much easier than reading about Moscow or Iraq or Israel or even our own gubernatorial race...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home