Wednesday, October 23

Makes No Sense

Can someone please explain to me why "It's snowing so I need to go back to bed" is not a legitimate excuse to skip work? This is going to be a long winter...

Poignant Thoughts

I've had at least three thoughts that I wanted to blog about over the past couple of days (including something a coworker said that made me reply, "Oh, that's definitely going into the blog") that of course I can't now remember. I don't blog at work. Simply bad form. Sometimes, if I have a spare moment, I'll stick my thoughts in an e-mail and send them to myself at home so I can pop them in later. But that too often doesn't happen, which means you are probably missing out on some of the most intelligent commentary that you could ever possibly read. Too bad for you.

Escape

Bought tickets yesterday for Adam and I to go to New Orleans around Christmas. It will be a late 30th birthday present for him, since his birthday is smack in the middle of finals. Already planning my meals. Mmmm, oysters. After that, we'll be in London for a weekend in February (Martin, if you're reading this, we need a top 10 list of things to see in London, preferably that can be done in a single day). And then, the holy grail of trips. Jazz Fest with the gals. Mmmm, more oysters.

All right, so less than meaningful commentary today. But you should have read all the stuff I was going to write, had I not forgotten it. And now, the snow simply isn't stopping, so I'm off to my first attempt at the wondrous feat known as "driving in snow." All Bostonians, steer clear of the black Toyota Camry going 20 miles an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home