Monday, October 28

In My Element

Just a few days to go until Nanowrimo begins in full force. I'm a little stressed about it, because I had all these plans to get things done before it started, and of course, I haven't. Cleaning, paying bills, outlining my novel, getting some sleep. Well, except for the outlining my novel, that's what December is for. Although I'm feeling a little gypped that Hanukah starts in November this year. Don't they know this is my busy month!

Last night we had a get-together at a bar in Harvard Square to meet some of the other people participating in the area. It was so nice to have an evening out without any talk of cases or any CWIT-type comments. They were geeky, insane, writerly types. Just like me. I felt completely in my element. There may be hope for this city yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home