Monday, November 18

More, More, More!!

I need more MBA-speak for my novel. These are the terms I'm already using: attriting; issues around; incent (v.); enthused (v.); granular; get big fast; work long, hard, and smart; raising the bar; grasp the low-hanging fruit; day one; literally; fewer vs. less; synergy; learnings on; drive this project; quarterbacking a project; learnings; monetizing; opening the kimono; first mover advantage; bleeding edge.

I know, I've got some good stuff already. But 50,000 words is a lot of novel, and you know how it is: if you don't use a foreign language you lose it. My MBA-speak has deterioriated since I left Amazon. Throw me some more good words to use! And if you're very nice, I may even put you in my novel (of course, some of you who weren't very nice already made my novel, but let's not dwell on that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home