Monday, January 13

Can I Borrow a Cup of Ideas?

I am waiting to be struck with inspiration. I muddle along, reworking my novel from third person to first person (wondering all the while if I shouldn't also be putting it in the present tense, but I simply can't decide if I like the present tense), waiting to be hit with a smack of inspiration that says, "Yes! Yes! I've got it! That's where the novel is going!" But alas, the skies are clear and no great ideas are falling from it. Of course, perhaps it would be better if I dedicated actual solid chunks of time instead of just dabbling here and there. But still. It's too enormous for me to wrap my brain around it. Maybe I just start a new novel... No, no. That's how I got into trouble in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home