Monday, January 13

Warmth

insulation gearAdam and his father spent the day yesterday (his last day before going back to school, which means I'm losing my houseboy) putting insulation in the upstairs, so I wouldn't have to complain constantly that I'm cold (which I always am) and crank the heat way up. The timing was great as I just paid last month's heating bill, which was absolutely outrageous. So they worked dutifully the entire day and I did the only sensible thing: I left the house. I met up with Wendy for lunch and then we went to explore the Fogg Museum and to do a little shopping. I got to tell you, some women may have felt guilty, going out while their husbands are slaving away, but not me. Nope, not one bit. And the bonus? When we woke up this morning, the room was lovely and toasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home