Tuesday, January 7

I Just Can't Say

A lot of times I don't blog, not because I don't have anything to say, but because I don't have anything I can blog. Big difference. There are days I'd love to go off on rants about people I know (are you reading this, wondering if it's you? Honestly, it's probably not you), work, or things are too personal for a blog (and, yes, there are things too personal for a blog). That's how I've been feeling of late. Lots to say, nowhere to say it except my newly resurrected private journal. Times like this I understand the joy of an anonymous blog--but then someone always finds it, don't they, and then it's definitely not anonymous anymore (hmmm, could this be an interesting plot point for my novel? Could work...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home