Tuesday, January 21

Cold Enough for You?

I know it's incredibly trite to talk about the weather, but I can't help it! What is with this state? Today's temperature is practically balmy compared tonight. Today is high of 20 degrees, low of 5 degrees. But tonight--when I have my sewing class and I can't just go straight home and climb into my super warm bed--it's going to be a high of 0 degrees and a low of -5 degrees with a wind chill temperature of -25 degrees! No joke! They said it every five minutes on NPR this morning. This is supposed to last the week, until Sunday, when temperatures may hit 30. Give me the rain any day. (According to Yahoo MA weather, it's currently 13 degrees but "it feels like -5." I'm thinking of canceling my afternoon interview... I wish!) Okay, hopefully that will be my last weather rant for a good long time, although I can't make any promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home