Thursday, March 13

Random Thoughts

~Since yesterday was such a glorious day, with weather warm enough (almost 50!) to go for a fro-yo run (mmm, chocolate frozen yogurt with marshmallow fluff mixed in) and for bits of actual pieces of brown dead grass to be seen poking through the layer of gray snow on our lawn, I'm being punished today. A lovely dance of snow is appearing outside my window. It's such a flurry that it appears to be snowing up instead of down. Dance, pretty snow, dance! And then go away and never ever come back.
~I'm not sure why I find this so amusing, but I gave in this morning after standing in front of my closet shrieking, "Arrrggg! Not one f'ing thing fits me anymore!" Which isn't exactly true as I have a couple of elastic-waisted skirts, but as I've already worn them this week, those were out. So, given how much I absolutely detest clothes shopping (if there's a more tedious chore out there, I'm not sure what it is), I popped online to see what I could find. And what was that? Not one, not two, but three maternity wedding gowns for sale at Amazon's apparel store. Has anyone bought a maternity wedding dress online (eBay excepted)? Maybe I should pick up one of those suckers for the spring black tie ball I need to attend with Adam.
~This is the funniest baby site ever created. Of course, it's made me completely change my mind about having a child, but as Adam keeps pointing out, it's a little late for that. (Seriously, I do want this child, however, that's not going to stop me from being absolutely furious over the so-called partial-birth abortion ban that was passed in the Senate. Everyone, go make a donation to Naral now!)
~I work in a professional office. Not a dorm. So why is it grown women can't go to the bathroom in a clean and neat way. Our work bathroom is disgusting.
~I have done more interviews this week than ever before. So far this week I've inteviewed eleven people and I have three more that are being done tonight. Nobody call me this week. I don't want to talk to anyone. That includes you.
~Dance, pretty snow, dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home