Saturday, June 7

100% Artificial

Okay, let me state for the record, I do not plan on having a natural childbirth. Kudos to everyone out there who will be having one (or has had one). You have my utmost respect. But there's nothing like being in a room full of pregnant women and having one saying how she's going to be doing the Bradley method and another saying she's doing Lamaze, but she heard that hypnotherapy is the way to go, and another saying she's using a visualization process that likens childbirth to a flowering and then have them look at me, and all I can do is shrug and say, "I plan on using the 'Get me an epidural NOW' method." I am not a natural person. I am not new agey. And I think it would be hypocritical for me to say at this point in my life, "I don't believe in drugs," when much of my life has been concrete evidence to the contrary. A girl's got to believe in something, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home